Friday, January 27, 2012

Altered Rolodex Cards

I'm playing with the zenspiration style bird that I talked about in my last post, and have added a touch of a zentangle pattern called antidot to the bird body; to which I've also added stippling. The background shows a spider gel transfer and another zentangle pattern called heartvine. Now I've got the beginning of an altered rolodex card design so will be taking it from here as the saying goes. You can see my card planning below the card I received in the mail yesterday. This 2012 beauty was made by the talented and fabby Miss Donnalee! I love it, art friend!


As you can see, my rolodex wheel is beginning to load up with art cards. A joy to my eyes!

2 comments:

  1. norma, this is incredible!
    it's going to look awesome all filled up with your amazing artwork!!
    thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving SUCH an awesome comment...you brought tears to my eyes!
    have a wonderful weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marfi! That's the thing! It isn't my own artwork. It's other artists' work. I swap with other artists who alter rolodex cards. Yes it is going to be fabulous when it's filled.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...