Sunday, July 17, 2011

Week Five: Brown (Summer of Color)




Donkey (well yes he is a rabbit but his nickname is Donkey) keeps watch. He keeps finding golden round things and has started to collect them. He has two sections of his warren set aside to house them (he is thinking BIG and he is one of my favorite friends because of this trait of his) and so far he has about eleven golden round things. Where do they come from? It is a puzzle.
Week five of the Summer of Color asked us to use brown. I immediately thought of earth. So an underground habitat came to mind for me.

7 comments:

  1. WOWzer! One of my favorites yet - you are so creative and SUCH a talent. I feel so lucky that we get to see your unique works every week - thank you ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi: Amazing! You are so talented. Have a great week. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly creative and imaginative....its a great series of pictures...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the expression on their faces.
    Gorgeous work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love tea bag art ... and yours is very beautiful - wonderful work! I feel an itching to do some tea bag creating ... hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your comments everyone! You make me feel humbled by your generous and lovely words! Thanks so much. I am just learning as I go along and am flying by the seat of my pants so to speak. There's lots of fun discoveries as I go along...and lots of boo-boos too! *smiles* Norma

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...